New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The good, the bad, and the ugly
Must Read & Reply EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:45 pm by Admin

» Events are happing
Must Read & Reply EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:29 pm by Admin

» Progress! . . .
Must Read & Reply EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:10 pm by Admin

» Soulmen(jordan)
Must Read & Reply EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:56 pm by soulmen

» Basic starting blocks
Must Read & Reply EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:41 pm by Admin

» Okay so uni isn’t so demanding as I first thought.
Must Read & Reply EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:39 pm by Admin

» MP Architecture: Client/Server or Peer-2-Peer?
Must Read & Reply EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:34 pm by Daemn

» What I am working on at the Moment READ!
Must Read & Reply EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:15 pm by Admin

» Development Framework available at SourceForge
Must Read & Reply EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:46 am by Hairein

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Must Read & Reply

3 posters

Go down

Must Read & Reply Empty Must Read & Reply

Post by Admin Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:04 am

As i'm going away for the week again I've written a list of my expectations for when I return.

Hairein - is to carry on with his work, post anything you've done or gotten so far on to the wiki tommoro, and on Friday morning.

Jsmoores - is to carry on with the building and resource classes, and functions. Post your work up for me on tuesday, and Friday morning

Anarion - is to expand on the terretory and unit classes, followin the designs in the relavent posts on this forum. post on tuesday and Friday

Zeppo - continoue with story line, also move the reference pictures to the wiki .

if you want this project to grow, i need you all to remain active, I understand if you have any life problems, fair enough, but just let me know. Communication will be key to the success of this project

I also want each of you to ask invite, people to join our project. I don't mind how you do it, just direct people to us.

Once you have read this sign you name below so I know who's activley reading the forums. Also write the name of the people you correspond with to your post also, stating where you contacted them from. i.e gamedev.net . even if you don't get a reply still write their contact details below

rant over,
thank you, Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://spartanstudioforum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Must Read & Reply Empty Re: Must Read & Reply

Post by Hairein Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:07 am

OK, got you.

I've posted the basic 3d client, login server and game server framework source code today. I've also written up the wiki on how to setup the development environment and download the sources off our SVN site.

I'll continue working on fleshing out the source code and this will be quite a long time task, but if you need anything else done in-between, i'll take that on too.

Greetings.
Hairein
Hairein
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmoore82 Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:32 am

Sorry everyone just got back from an unexpected trip to my parets as they needed help to get a house to pass an inspection for their remodelling. It was such last minute that I didn't get anything done. Will miss the tuesday deadline, try to make up for it by Friday, but there are other things that are popping up that is really going to hamper my productivity. Sorry once more for not being able to give advance notice and I will try to catch up from under this avalanche called life.
jsmoore82
jsmoore82
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down